FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
View/download Press Release PDF(45 KB)
The Cable Center Names 2022 Cable Hall of Fame Honorary Committee
DENVER, CO, September 12, 2022 – The Cable Center announced today the members of its 2022 Cable Hall of Fame Honorary Committee. The committee members serve as the official ambassadors for the Cable Hall of Fame celebration, and is chaired by Michael Willner, president and CEO, Penthera Partners, Inc. The 25th annual Cable Hall of Fame will be held September 15, 2022, at the Ziegfeld Ballroom in New York City.
The members of the 2022 Cable Hall of Fame Honorary Committee are:
- Michael Willner, chair; president & CEO, Penthera Partners, Inc.
- Bridget Baker, founder and CEO, Baker Media Inc.
- Nomi Bergman, senior executive officer, Advance
- Paul Buccieri, president and chairman, A+E Networks
- Michael T. Fries, CEO and vice chairman, Liberty Global
- Jana Henthorn, immediate past president and CEO, The Cable Center
- Rob Kennedy, co-president and co-CEO, C-SPAN
- Bruce Mann, chief content officer, Liberty Global
- Paul Maxwell, CEO, Media-Max Advisors
- Matt Polka, former president and CEO, ACA Connects
- Phylis Eagle-Oldsen, former president and CEO, Emma Bowen Foundation
- Rhod Shaw, chairman, Alpine Group
“Our Cable Hall of Fame Honorary Committee is comprised of some of the most respected leaders in the industry, and we are deeply appreciative of their dedication and support,” said Diane Christman, president and CEO, The Cable Center. “We look forward to welcoming everyone to the red carpet this week for the 25th annual Cable Hall of Fame celebration!”
The 25th annual Cable Hall of Fame is sponsored by ACA, AMC Networks, Amphenol Broadband Solutions, Anna and John J. Sie Foundation, Ascendion, Boycom Vision, CableLabs, Cable One, Comcast, Cox, Hallmark Media, Great American Media, Liberty Global, Midco, NCTA, NCTC, Netcracker, OpenVault, OWN, Warner Bros. Discovery, 1-Vision, Cablefax, LightReading, and NYC TV Week.
About The Cable Center
The Cable Center is an educational nonprofit serving the connectivity industry that advances future innovation by helping organizations develop connectivity innovators from within. Through our Intrapreneurship Academy, we enable companies to drive business growth by channeling the entrepreneurial drive of their greatest source of inspiration – their people. Our programs, expertise, and opportunity instill the leadership of our industry’s original innovators to empower a new generation of bold thinkers. Based in Denver, Colorado, The Cable Center is also the home of the Cable Hall of Fame, recognizing individuals for their outstanding contributions to the industry’s progress; and the Barco Library, the world’s largest collection of cable-related information and resources.
Visit www.cablecenter.org for more information.
About The Cable Hall of Fame Celebration
The industry’s best networking event, the Cable Hall of Fame honors leaders in connectivity, content, and media who have made a lasting contribution to the advancement of the industry. The official Cable Hall of Fame hashtag is #CableHOF.
# # #