A course to develop your internal innovators
Driving Innovation equips high performers with the intrapreneurial skills and tools to drive innovation and change, creating value within your organization.
In this course, intrapreneurship expert Dr. Simone Ahuja teaches the process of innovation, cultivating the skills and mindset for participants to effectively innovate from within. Intrapreneurship theory is reinforced with the integration of a real-world project that begins with problem identification and concludes with the creation of an innovation business plan, delivering tangible value to your organization.
Intrapreneurship stimulates business growth.
–IA-C2HR SURVEY 2021
Driving Innovation equips high performers with the intrapreneurial skills and tools to drive innovation, change, and revenue within your organization.
This 8-week course is 100% virtual and requires approximately 35 hours to complete.
Format is 2 half-day kickoff and capstone sessions; 6 60-minutes sessions.
Who should take this course?
- Currently employed in a connectivity industry organization
- Manager through Vice President (or individual contributor equivalent) across all departments
- High performer/rising leader
When you invest in your people through Driving Innovation, you will:
- Dr. Simone Bhan Ahuja is the founder of Blood Orange, a global innovation and strategy firm
- Co-author of the international bestseller, Disrupt-It-Yourself
- Regular contributor to the Harvard Business Review
- Keynote speaker and innovation advisor to to global organizations including 3M, Procter & Gamble, Stanley Black & Decker, and the World Economic Forum
- Member of the Board of Trustees of the Walker Art Center
- Practitioner of improvisational comedy
Class size: Up to 25 individuals
Purchase seats in increments of 10 across any course or session combination and receive a price per seat of $5,000, plus get an 11th seat free.
All courses are 8 weeks. Choose from one of the classes scheduled in 2022.
March 15 – May 4, 2022
Standard Deadline: Feb 4, 2022
June 7 – Aug 3, 2022
(off week of July 4)
Standard Deadline: April 8, 2022
Sept 20 – Nov 9, 2022
Standard Deadline: Aug 12, 2022
Sample Class Format
Week 1: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-12:00pm MST
Week 2 – 7: Tuesdays from 9:00am-9:50am MST
Week 8: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-12:00pm MST
* Weekly projects vary in time, but please expect 2-4 hours of additional time each week. Estimated total class time is 35 hours.
If registered participant cancels within 30 days of course start date, registrant (or organization) will be responsible for 50% of the course tuition. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of course start date, registrant (or organization) will be responsible for the full tuition amount.