Leading With Agility
Adapt to achieve.
In a fast-change environment, nimble leaders go further. They already know how to succeed, and Leading with Agility is our eight-week course that gives them the ability to do it in the face of constant change—the kind of change our industry knows so well.
Agility expert Dr. Pamela Meyer leads this highly interactive course, teaching new and established leaders the value of adaptability. Each participant starts with an agility assessment so that the coursework is personalized to maximize results. Your people emerge from Leading with Agility prepared to build their team members into responsive, quick thinkers who anticipate and welcome change.
Agile Firms grow revenue
faster than non-agile companies
Who should take this course?
This course empowers your high performers (both current and developing) to adapt, innovate, and thrive by demonstrating agility in times of ongoing change.
Approximately 35 hours to complete
Two half-day kickoff and capstone sessions
Six 60-minute sessions
Your leaders will develop competencies to:
- Author of The Agility Shift, and developer of the Agility Shift inventoryTM
- Leading Agile Innovation expert who works with leaders, teams, and organizations that need to be more agile and innovative to compete in a rapidly changing world
- Authority in understanding how adults learn to innovate and improvise
- Two decades of working with Fortune 500 to Fortune 50 companies to help business leaders implement best practices to drive results
Class size: Up to 25 individuals
Purchase seats in increments of 10 across any course or session combination and receive a price per seat of $5,000, plus get an 11th seat free.
Leading With Agility
All courses are 8 weeks. Choose from one of the classes scheduled in 2022
April 12 – June 1, 2022
Deadline: March 16, 2022
June 21 – Aug 10, 2022
Deadline: May 20, 2022
Sept 13 – Nov 2, 2022
Deadline: Aug 5, 2022
Sample Class Format
Week 1: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-12:00pm MST
Week 2 – 7: Tuesdays from 9:00am-9:50am MST
Week 8: Tuesday and Wednesday from 8:30am-12:00pm MST
* Weekly projects vary in time, but please expect 2-4 hours of additional time each week. Estimated total class time is 28 hours.
If registered participant cancels within 30 days of course start date, registrant (or organization) will be responsible for 50% of the course tuition. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of course start date, registrant (or organization) will be responsible for the full tuition amount.