Leading With Agility:
A course to strengthen your Senior Level executives’ agility capabilities
An agile leader is anyone who spots a challenge or opportunity and effectively responds. Now more than ever. organizations need agile leaders who can lead effectively in the midst of rapid change and uncertainty and inspire other agile leaders at all levels. In this executive development intensive, your SVPs to C-Level executives will learn key concepts and best practices to develop their agility capabilities and competences.
–FORBES INSIGHTS STUDY
Leading With Agility: Executive Intensive is a course to strengthen your Senior Level executives’ agility capabilities.
In this one and one-half day in-person intensive, Dr. Pamela Meyer leads senior executives GVP/SVP and above through the mindset shift and best business, team, and organizational practices to effectively lead in the midst of rapid change.
Participants will also receive three exclusive one-on-one coaching sessions with an Agility expert, scheduled at the executive's convenience.
Who should take this course:
- Senior leaders in a connectivity industry organization
- Senior Vice President level and above
- Senior leaders across all departments
- Senior leaders who need to ensure the success of an agile or digital transformation
When you invest in your people through Leading With Agility: Executive Intensive, you will:
- Author of The Agility Shift, and developer of the Agility Shift inventoryTM
- Leading Agile Innovation expert who works with leaders, teams, and organizations that need to be more agile and innovative to compete in a rapidly changing world
- Authority in understanding how adults learn to innovate and improvise
- Two decades of working with Fortune 500 to Fortune 50 companies to help business leaders implement best practices to drive results
Class size: Up to 10-15 executives
Price includes a special dinner on the first day, with lunch on both days. Hotel stay is not included.
Leading With Agility:
A one and one-half day in-person intensive with Dr. Pamela Meyer. Participants will also receive three exclusive one-on-one sessions.
October 25 – 26, 2022
If registered participant cancels within 30 days of course start date, registrant (or organization) will be responsible for 50% of the course tuition. If cancellation occurs within 14 days of course start date, registrant (or organization) will be responsible for the full tuition amount.