Highlights from C5 Spring 2018
The C5 Spring 2018 Meeting took place on April 24-25, 2018, at The Cable Center, in Denver, Colorado. At this meeting, we welcomed our newest MSO member, Spectrum Enterprise/Charter (Scott Fairchild) headquartered in Denver, CO. And, as part of our efforts to broaden our international scope, we also welcomed Shenzhen Topway, from China, as a prospective new member. Other guests included prospective sponsors from Cognizant (Steve Field) and CallMiner (Todd Barber and Ryan Carrigan), as well our guest speaker, Greg Tucker (Tucker & Company).
This two-day meeting included the following highlights:
- Fire-side chat with Mike Fries, CEO, Liberty Global, moderated by Graham Tutton, Comcast
- Industry speaker: Greg Tucker, CEO, Greg Tucker & Company
- Egg-timer: Moderated by Diane Quennoz, Vyve Broadband, and Mel Longdon, Liberty Global. Now a central feature of C5, all MSO members share their latest CE initiatives.
- MSO Spotlight: Mediacom (Jon Coscia)
- Innovation ideas from our sponsor, Nuance (Frank Benson and Paul Tepper)
- An update on the latest legislative changes: Rob Stoddard, NCTA
- The Cable Center (TCC) Tour: TCC has seen a number of changes over the past few years and we are delighted to take this opportunity to showcase our beautiful facilities to all our members.
- CableLabs Field Trip: Tour and presentations of CableLabs technology projects related to improving subscriber experience.
Click on the links below to find out more about the highlights from the C5 Spring 2018 Meeting.
- Summary of the C5 Spring 2018 Meeting (PDF)
- Agenda and List of Attendees (PDF)
- Presenters: C5 Spring 2018 Meeting
- CableLabs Field Trip